Monday, May 3, 2010

Love in Unlikely Places

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been awhile... I've been busy with the end of the semester and also haven't felt very inspired to write, until today. As I was browsing MSN today my eye was immediately drawn to an article about a woman who fell in love with a transgender man. Intrigued I immediately clicked and began reading. While it had seemed strange at first Allison's story was one that oozed overcoming obstacles and painful pasts, and being open to finding love in unlikely places. As I have said before, if you're in a bit of a dating "rut" try something new. Date someone who you wouldn't consider "your type", try speed dating, divert away from your usual dinner and a movie routine. What I'm really trying to say is step out of your comfort zone and you might be excited by what you find. Here's the link to that article

No comments:

Post a Comment