Thursday, March 11, 2010

To avoid any legal messes...

Hi all... call this a "legal disclaimer" of sorts. Just so we're clear, I'm not actually a licensed practicing psychologist. I am currently a psychology major who is in the process of getting my degree. Romantic relationships are what I find most interesting. I am constantly reading articles, books, and studies about love and relationships. Helping you and giving advice is my passion. I am doing this on my own time because I wanted to help. Think of me as a friend who gives great advice. I do not guarantee my advice will fix all your problems, especially because I don't know the situation entirely, but I try my best and call it like I see it. I hope this doesn't deter you from seeking out my help in the future.
Infinite x's and o's

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I did some research ... did you know Dr. Laura's degree is actually a biology degree? And yet she's allowed to have a radio show, giving advice to millions through both books and her radio show. Also Dear Abbey was no licensed therapist either... so while wondering who's qualified and who's not, chew on this food for thought

    ReplyDelete